Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Real Womens Stomach Sympathetic Male PMT? I Am Confused By This!.....?

Sympathetic Male PMT? I am confused by this!.....? - real womens stomach

If my girlfriend "time of the month 'pain, it seems in harmony with it. It is hot / cold and stomach pains and generally feeling icky. The strange thing is, every time this happens, I'm beginning to feel a bit tired and my color and nasuious. I do not get stomach or headaches, etc., but it is as if my body feels sympathy for them ???!!! I have heard of women who, with her time at the same time, and the men of pregnant women gain weight, but not a live one!

I thought his irrationability emotional moment, not with sex during the next 4 days to myself in a bad condition "setting, but it is all too real to complain physically I just get pissed off shes constantly, me / really sticky, or by the be overwhelmedInaction announced!

5 comments:

rcbaugus said...

It is a genuine syndrome: As if the constant state of mind of his wife while she has to endure the inconvenience of pregnancy were not enough, some men KICK IT UP a notch and his comrades in the Party on the physical level. Although some men have heard men childbirth, the researchers tell us that this phenomenon - in which men are connected to experience physical symptoms and pain associated with pregnancy in the last stage - surprisingly often.

It is generally linked to pregnancy, but I think it is common for men to feel pain in sympathy ", the time of the month. That is, they are his girlfriend nearby.

Take my advice though. In the meantime, do not use irony to communicate with them. I am twice divorced and seems to really have a sense of humor afDays EW.

Good luck!

ksoileau said...

Hmmm, not a real feminist is assumed to be sincere. In his world, no one can really important for women to objectify and use them only for their sinister designs.

Cassius said...

Mild cases of hypochondria, perhaps?

justanot... said...

Nothing strange man, I spend a lot of time to stay away from PPL

Breezey is saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY said...

Maybe. I've heard men who have the same problem, when a woman is pregnant. I've never seen myself, but I have heard many times before. I hope you feel better soon.

Post a Comment