Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Best Apapsyd Program What Is The Best Modem To Purchase To Use With A Computer Running World Of Warcraft?

What is the best modem to purchase to use with a computer running World of Warcraft? - the best apapsyd program

I have a Dell Dimension 3000 measures, with Verizon DSL running through a Westell modem Versalink 327 and I was told by Blizzard technician is by far the worst modem that is run when the game. So I'm going to buy a new modem, but I need advice on how best to my computer to get the minimum delay of game. Any help is welcome!

2 comments:

David N said...

Here is a site that gives you an idea of what to choose on price. In addition, some votes.

http://www2.shopping.com/xGS-dsl_modem

myke_cyn... said...

because their supplier will provide the DSL mopdm then that's all I can do. not you can buy a DSL modem in every store

Post a Comment