Monday, February 1, 2010

How Can I Connect External Tv Card To My Laptop How To Tell If Monitor Or Video Card Is Busted On Laptop?

How to tell if monitor or video card is busted on laptop? - how can i connect external tv card to my laptop

I have an (age 3) and HP laptop a few months ago has not (I use my screen, or so I thought). I connected an external monitor via VGA and the external monitor is "no" error signal) even after cycling through video out (via Func + F4. Monitoring of the work ... This is what I use on my desktop.

I also tried the S-vid my monitor other treatments without success. And I tried S-video on my TV ... does not work. Sounds like a problem with the video card, right? Does anyone have any experience with this? Questions? Preferring not to go, to a workshop, if I do I can fix it. Again, this is a laptop, which I speak.

I thought of a USB video card (Belkin, etc.), but driver installation needed ... Who needs a monitor, is not it? I also thought about a port replicator, but I have no experience with, and I wonder whether to go to work if the graphics bad on the shelf.

Any help is welcome.

2 comments:

Daniel G said...

Error no "signal" necesarly no way a video card fried or bad mother. This could be a problem of incompatible resolution, or something.

The same applies to S-Video. The real question is, with no success broadband connections to the TV via S-Video? If I had done before, then yes, you probably have a problem with the motherboard (I guess that) on board video, because of the age of the laptop.

In fact, if the video card is defective, then no, a port replicator is not, and probably the only way to resolve this problem is on the motherboard.

What Belkin seems to be a good idea (although to be honest, this is the first time if I get an external graphics card) on the market.

http://www.everythingusb.com/iogear_usb_ ...
According to this page, Plug and Play "is the installation of the driver by itself when it connects to a Windows machine.

But even if it is plug and play, maybe we could install on a computer, and increase the quality-by-step installation andWorks) to navigate without a mouse (like pressing the TAB key and ENTER key to get through the installation process.

The only problem I see is that the graphics card is designed to push a signal to an external monitor on the other hand, no return to the laptop, that is, a laptop computer to an office for the remaining days.

Aidan said...

Verification systems to run HP on your laptop by connecting to your website

Post a Comment