Monday, December 21, 2009

Singles Bicycle Tours Can I Check-in My E-bike When I'm Flying As A Passenger On Commercial Airlines?

Can I check-in my e-bike when I'm flying as a passenger on commercial airlines? - singles bicycle tours

I asked the previous question on e-bike batteries:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080730123938AAWnZke

I solved this by using a NiMH battery for my bike but now I am worried about the wheel itself. I continue the sights of the airline, go to:

A cycling team is not defined as 1 motorized racing or touring bicycle with a seat.

checks on the wheel itself is illegal? This is legally a "bicycle" or "moped" for air travel times? The bike is folded and partially disassembled, with battery wireless. Is called the "electric assist bike parts" must be identified that needs help?

Segway people it seems to have: http://forums.segwaychat.com/archive/index.php/t-13546.html

(with the same concern about the type of battery)

You can not see in the e-bike parts, but you can check on a Segway?

all advice much appreciated.

Thank you,
carry

No comments:

Post a Comment