Saturday, December 12, 2009

Patches Of Blood In Stool Coloured Stool, Stomach Discomfort, Help Would Be Appreciated?

Coloured stool, stomach discomfort, help would be appreciated? - patches of blood in stool

Hello I'm Mark, 19years old, healthy, declined slightly overweight, 2 days after eating food that is not surprising, color or anything unusual on the toilet and my stool color was almost a kind of dark, brown, green, dark yellow, but only on the outside was dark yellow inside, I went to the doctor, and as I said, who said dark brown, not like blood, that he had nothing to worry about the color of the stool can be regime change, yesterday was a chair, the dark was green again, but just outside was a brownish-yellow, as usual, today, the Bad and the normal brown, but dark brown, was not black but very dark brown and I notice the bags under his eyes, that your wern't able to read old and bags under the eyes are kidney and related disorders, and I'm worried, I suffer from anxiety, even overeacting just me? I can not emphasize my exams UNI at the moment, but too.

No comments:

Post a Comment